You can use the Linux curl command (or any other HTTP client, for that matter) to upload any type of log file to Logz.io.
curl -T <FILE> http://listener.logz.io:8021/file_upload/<TOKEN>/<TYPE>
curl -T <FILE> https://listener.logz.io:8022/file_upload/<TOKEN>/<TYPE>
- <FILE> - The full path to the file on your file system
- <TOKEN> - Your Logz.io token (from the Settings page)
- <TYPE> - The log type that you are sending (you can get it from the "Supported Log Types" category)
- The file size should be up to 10 MB
- Log lines should be \n delimited