In order to ship logs from appliances there is a need to apply the account logging token to the logs being shipped. This is Logz.io's way of ensuring security and privacy. Since in some devices like firewalls, routers and others you cannot update the syslog format and add that token. Therefore, the recommended solution is to add an rsyslog server which will receive syslog messages from devices, add the token information and ship them to Logz.io
Articles in this section
- Why should I parse my logs?
- Log Shipping Instructions
- How do I ship logs from network devices over syslog?
- How do I ship JSON logs to Loz.io via UDP?
- How do I use rsyslog to ship logs ?
- How can I ship logs from S3 bucket?
- Where can I find sample data to load?
- Do you provide encrypted log shipping methods?
- How do I upload one log file?