In the box fill in your email address and a reset password link will be sent to your email box.
If you didn't receive the message, wait a few seconds and then:
- Double check that the address you have entered is your actual address and that there are no typos.
- Check your spam box. Automatic mailbox filters may transfer the message there by mistake.
If you have unsubscribed from emails from Logz.io in the past, you might not receive the email until our support team will remove you from the black-list or directly send you the reset link. In this case, contact our support team using the in-app chat or through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click on the link in the reset password email you have just received and choose a new password for your account.
I have followed the steps above, but still can't login/reset my password...
There could be several reasons for this, check the following:
- Is your password longer than 50 characters? In this case, try using a shorter password.
- Is your account set to log in only by using your google identity?
- To verify this, try logging in by using the "G+" Icon on the login page (see above in "Step 1").
- In this case, you would have received an email mentioning that "Your account is configured to allow logins only with an external identity provider."
If you have followed all the steps so far and still locked out of your account, contact our support in the in-app chat or at email@example.com and we'd be glad to assist.